About Sutton & Solihull Hearing
Ernest Dunderdale-Syner started the business in 1952 on the 2nd floor of Guildhall Buildings in Navigation Street in the centre of Birmingham. In 1961 his son Peter joined the business and in 1962 they opened their first Hearing Centre on ground floor premises in central Birmingham, on Stephenson Street.
The early years
In 1963 they opened the Solihull Hearing Centre in their current premises at 29 High Street, Solihull. Due to redevelopment in the centre of Birmingham, the Birmingham centre was closed in 1980. Following the death of Mr Syner Senior, Peter Syner took over the running of the Solihull Hearing Centre.
He was joined by his son Charles Syner in 2001 who qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser in 2002. In 2002 Mr Peter Syner opened the Sutton Hearing Centre at their present address, at 46 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield.
His other son Steven joined the business in 2003 and qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser in 2004. The business now continues to grow and we are very proud of the fact that it is now managed by the third generation of the Syner family.
Why choose us?
Why should you choose our services over other hearing care providers? Apart from the Which? report that is dominated by the value for money and choice that we offer, we also have testimonials from both local clients and ambassadors like Ben Cohen MBE and Tony Jacklin CBE.
Our family has helped thousands of people hear their family and friends clearly once more. We are all very experienced and highly qualified, and hold full BSHAA and HCPC registration.
More Services We Offer
Free Audiometric Hearing Test
No Waiting Lists
Custom Made Hearing Instruments within 7-14 Days
Repair Service to All Makes
Batteries for All Makes
Home Visits Available by Appointment
Micro suction wax removal