Ernest Dunderdale-Syner started the business in 1952 on the 2nd floor of Guildhall Buildings in Navigation Street in the centre of Birmingham. In 1961 his son Peter joined the business and in 1962 they opened their first Hearing Centre on ground floor premises in central Birmingham, on Stephenson Street.
In 1963 they opened the Solihull Hearing Centre in their current premises at 29 High Street, Solihull. Due to redevelopment in the centre of Birmingham, the Birmingham centre was closed in 1980. Following the death of Mr Syner Senior, Peter Syner took over the running of the Solihull Hearing Centre.
He was joined by his son Charles Syner in 2001 who qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser in 2002. In 2002 Mr Peter Syner opened the Sutton Hearing Centre at their present address, at 46 South Parade, Sutton Coldfield.
His other son Steven joined the business in 2003 and qualified as a Hearing Aid Dispenser in 2004. The business now continues to grow and we are very proud of the fact that it is now managed by the third generation of the Syner family.
Ernest Dunderdale-Syner (Pictured furthest right)